segunda-feira, janeiro 14, 2008

Taped You To My Heart

Há vida nos medleys para além daqueles que juntam várias músicas brasileiras, um clássico do Carnaval... O último não é um medley, mas lembrei-me dessa versão ao ouvir o dos Hives...

The Hives - Medley (YouTube) (inclui versões de List of Demands, Hey Ya, Seven Nation Army, etc...)
David Fonseca - Medley de versões (músicas odiadas de discoteca) (YouTube)
David Bowie & Cher - Medley (YouTube)
Jenny Wilson & Robyn - List of Demands (cover de Saul Williams) (YouTube)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anónimo said...

I wrote a song for you today while I was sitting in my room.
I jumped up on my bed today and played it on a broom.
I didn't think that it would be a song that you would hear,
but when I played it in my head, I made you reappear.
I wrote a video for it and I acted out each part.
Then I took your picture out and taped it to my heart.
I've taped you to my heart dear girl, I've taped you to my
heart and if you pull away from me you'll tear my life apart.

;)mais um grande título, miss Maria!

7:39 da tarde  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home